Troy Student Ministries Worship Arts Director
To apply for this full time position please send cover letter, resume and video links of you leading worship to HR@kensingtonchurch.org.
Coordinates content, production teams, and physical spaces in order to create unforgettable and transformative weekly ministry environments for Breakaway (middle school) and Edge (high school) ministries. You win when the ministry environment engages the next generation with the message of God’s story and meaningfully connects them with a team of small group leaders who are investing in them relationally.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ and extend the love of God to those seeking him. Show a strong commitment to living out Kensington Community Church’s values: In Christ, Under Scripture, As a Family, For the One, From Brokenness, With Open-handedness, Through Others.
Education: Undergraduate degree in a related field preferred. Training in leadership and management helpful.
Experience: Proven ability to lead and develop leaders, build teams and cast vision.
Requirements: Affirmation of the mission, values and beliefs of Kensington.
- Help create student environments that churched, unchurched and never churched students will love and want to invite friends to.
- Lead worship leader for Edge (high school) and Breakaway (middle school). Coach, lead and mentor, up and coming student worship leaders.
- Develop, recruit and train teams to lead and schedule, musicians, actors and tech volunteers to ensure a quality, effective and relevant service is produced. Effectively recruit and train adult and student volunteers. Be a good steward of resources and quality auditorium experience.
- Produce, shoot and edit any videos required for weekly services or events. Develop volunteers to assist in the production and editing.
- Manage the Student Ministry Social Media content and communications.
- Partner with campus arts team in aligning worship culture of Kensington Church
- Network and connect with high school and middle school students.
- Attend weekly creative meetings.
- Attend monthly all staff meeting.
- Attend weekly campus team meeting.
- Meet weekly with direct report.
- Attend weekly central student ministry meetings