Troy Production Director
To apply for this Full-Time position, please send cover letter and resume to .
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK SUNDAYS
The Troy Campus Production Director will oversee all aspects of audio, video, and lighting at all venues at the Troy campus. They will provide leadership and training to the auditorium production team including our audio engineer, lighting director, and video director. The Production Director will also actively recruit, connect with, and train volunteers including camera operators, graphics operators, etc. Working with the Worship Arts Director he or she will create a “servant leadership” culture within the Worship Arts Department and help with the execution of beautiful, fun, worshipful, and artistic church gatherings (services) and experiences both online and in person.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ and extend the love of God to those seeking him. Show a strong commitment to living out Kensington Community Church’s values: In Christ, Under Scripture, As a Family, For the One, From Brokenness, With Open-Handedness, Through Others.
- Education: Undergraduate degree preferred
- Experience: Leading staff and/ or volunteers to create beauty and art in the realm of audio, staging, video and lighting. Sound engineer experience. Video production and direction. Knowledge of equipment (digital sound boards, lighting, cameras, software). Stage design. Building sets. Knowledge of theatrical/ concert lighting. Developing people. Organizing and scheduling teams. Ability to recruit volunteers.
- Requirements: Affirmation of the mission, vision and values of Kensington Church.
- Manage campus production staff
- Train Staff and Volunteers
- Work within a campus structure and work with a central arts and production team
- Attend debrief and look ahead meetings
- Attend various all staff, and campus specific meetings
- Attend production meetings
- Be present at stage turns, most weekends out of the year, and Christmas and Easter productions
- Work with a Centralized schedule and be in rotation for funerals and weddings as needed
- Together with the Worship Arts Director champion special projects (IE: music videos, campus specific videos, artistic moments)
- Help campus improve online presentation of services
- Fill in where needed when other staff is absent (Sound engineer, lighting board, video director)
- Help our other venues (Students, K-Kids, Celebrate recovery) recruit tech volunteers
Direct Reports: Troy Campus Production Staff