Troy Campus Worship Arts Director
To apply for this position please send video links of leading worship, cover letter and resume to HR@kensingtonchurch.org
Responsible for the planning and execution of the campus weekend and midweek services, and all other high-profile events. Recruit, train and develop teams to accomplish all artistic, spiritual, and musical needs for each event. Work closely with other campus arts directors to develop strategies for artistic, spiritual, and organizational development.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ and extend the love of God to those seeking Him. Show a strong commitment to living out Kensington Church’s values in his/her life. Emotionally aware and mature.
Education: Undergraduate degree in a related field preferred. Training in leadership and management helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to cast artistic vision.
- Experience within an intercultural church setting.
- Worship leadership in a large local church.
- Past success in team building and leading bands.
Requirements: Membership at Kensington Church. Affirmation of the mission, vision, values and beliefs of Kensington Church.
- Highly skilled worship leader with experience in modern worship music along with working knowledge of wider music genres which could include gospel, world, and other forms.
- Strong vocal ability
- Proficiency on at least one musical instrument.
- Proven leader, team builder and people developer
“Nice to have” skills
- Have working knowledge of latest music and recording technology.
- Proficiency in Planning Center Online.
- Past success in managing and leading employees.
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Google Docs.
Work Ethic: A strong work ethic, positive attitude and “get it done” mindset.
- Work within the current arts team structure to implement the weekend plan.
- Create excellent, beautiful, and impactful service experiences that are consistently God centered and high in quality and passion.
- Collaborate with Central Arts and Campus leadership teams to build a cohesive and compelling vision for each service.
- Lead and develop the Production Manager and Troy Arts team to seamlessly execute the weekly service vision.
- Develop worship leaders and arts leaders.
- Lead worship regularly on weekends and midweeks being the face of worship at the Campus.
- Lead the Music Director to develop cohesive bands each week with stage presence and the skill necessary to lead the church toward powerful worship moments.
- Work with the Production Manager and team to develop and eye for excellence and for creating moments for people to engage with God.
- Create diversity of music and of people including gender, ethnicity, culture, and race.
- Be mindful of creating experiences that help develop and include an intercultural community.