Troy Campus Middle School Director
To apply for this full time position please send cover letter, resume and video teaching links to HR@kensingtonchurch.org
This person is responsible to create a genuine biblical community to see every student transformed and mobilized by Jesus. In addition, this role assists parents in building community and support with other like-minded parents to create godly families across Kensington.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the Body of Christ and extend the love of God to those seeking Him. Show a strong commitment to living out Kensington’s values in his/her Christian life.
- Competence: Undergraduate degree in related field preferred. Training in Leadership and management helpful. Proven ability to lead and develop leaders, build teams, and cast vision for a high impact church.
- Chemistry: Has an affinity with Kensington Leadership and vision.
- Character: Teachability, humility, moral/ethical integrity, the desire to grow spiritually.
- Calling: Expresses and has confirmation of a desire and call to lead in full time ministry at KCC. Affirmation of the mission, values and beliefs of Kensington.
- Requirements: Membership at Kensington Community Church.
Middle School Director 75%
Middle School Director
- Main Teacher – Teach 3/4x per month
- Assist in training and developing new teachers
- Recruit, build up, and invest in volunteers and group leaders
- Lead programming and planning for services
- Align to Student Ministry and Family Ministry vision and strategy
- Lead planning, caring for and leading weekly leader meetings
Middle School Ministry Coordination
- Volunteer onboarding and training
- Student processing and placement
- DR time with Interns
- Lead Communication to Parents, students and leaders
- Assist in management of Budget
Student Ministry 25% Support (High School and Middle School)
- Collaborate on championing social medial, developing of strategy and execution for student ministry
- Lead Planning and Execution of events, retreats, camps, local outreach, etc. in collaboration with student ministry team
- Champion growth in student diversity and create opportunities for students from varying backgrounds, race and cultures to be engaged and find community
- Champion student outreach and create opportunities for students to move out into their sphere of influence/community individually and collectively
- Collaborate on recruiting and leading worship volunteer team and coordinate musicians