Orion Campus Live Video Director
To apply for this full time position please send cover letter and resume to HR@kensingtonchurch.org
Responsible for leading the Live Video branch of the Orion Production Department. Partnership with Orion Production Staff to provide preparation, scheduling, and training. Event Support with key role as Video Director and always with the goal of training and development.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ and extend the love of God to those seeking him. Show a teachable spirit and a strong commitment to living out Kensington’s values: In Christ, Under Scripture, As a Family, For the One, From Brokenness, With Open-handedness, Through Others.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in live video production
Experience: Experience working with all areas of live video production. Experience leading and managing crew and volunteers. Ability to recruit, train, and lead emerging leaders and volunteers.
Requirements: Affirmation of the mission, vision, values, of Kensington.
- Partner with Orion Production Staff to ensure that pre-production is excellent
- Provide spiritual leadership and foster team community and mindset
- Engage in all production meetings to understand producer’s vision and blocking notes
- Create clear shot charts – clear understanding of service flow with detailed transitions (live video shots)
- Ensure team scheduling confirmations
- Prepare all graphics and video cues
- Prepare all camera equipment for use in production
- Video direct 5 out of 6 services a month and events when scheduled
- Partner with Orion Staff in recruiting, developing, and discipling the volunteers
- Train volunteers & contract staff with regard to what is their best fit on the team.
- Outside of weekends off, be at the campus on weekends
- Engage actively in all scheduled meetings (Staff meetings, production meetings, direct report meetings etc)
- Participate in Orion auditorium team projects
- Provide tech support for events/ministry requests when scheduled
- Provide support for central master calendar tech needs when assigned