Troy Campus Middle School Director
To apply for this full time position please send cover letter and resume to HR@kensingtonchurch.org
This person is responsible to create a genuine biblical community to see every student transformed and mobilized by Jesus. In addition, this role assists parents in building community and support with other like-minded parents to create godly families across Kensington.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the Body of Christ and extend the love of God to those seeking Him. Show a strong commitment to living out Kensington’s values in his/her Christian life.
- Competence: Undergraduate degree in related field preferred. Training in Leadership and management helpful. Proven ability to lead and develop leaders, build teams, and cast vision for a high impact church.
- Chemistry: Has an affinity with Kensington Leadership and vision.
- Character: Teachability, humility, moral/ethical integrity, the desire to grow spiritually.
- Calling: Expresses and has confirmation of a desire and call to lead in full time ministry at KCC. Affirmation of the mission, values and beliefs of Kensington.
- Requirements: Membership at Kensington Community Church.
Main communicator for Breakaway (Middle School) Ministry. Train and Develop New Communicators.
Using Orange curriculum, refine series and content in collaboration with other Student Ministry leaders.
Program the large group gathering for Breakaway. Assist SMD and team in creating an attractional gathering for Breakaway, including an environment and program that attracts seekers and grows those already devoted to following Christ.
Role in Student Ministries Staff. Participate in weekly team meetings.
Establish DR’s with any interns for a given season.
Assist in management of Breakaway budget.
Help create unity and family with Student Ministry staff.
Oversee and lead ministry planning and vision. Align with KCC Central Students. Implement KCC vision within the Student Ministries.
Recruit, build up, and invest in team of small group leaders for Breakaway while having a relational connection to Edge small group leaders.
Attend weekly Campus meetings, KCC central Student meetings and KCC All Staff meetings.
Develop meaningful relationships with students, leaders, parents and attenders at Troy Campus. Serve SMD by being in line with a unified Family Ministry strategy from birth to adult. Assist in developing Parent team to help identify and lead Parent programs for middle and high school students.