Kensington Staff Childcare Provider
To apply for this part time position please send cover letter and resume to HR@kensingtonchurch.org
We are looking for people who love Jesus and have a desire to serve children. This position would be caring for the children of our Kensington Kid Care Ministry (Birth to pre-K).
Availability Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday between the hours of 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ, and extend the love of God to those seeking Him. Show a strong commitment to living out the values of Kensington in all areas of his/her life: In Christ, Under Scripture, As a Family, For the One, From Brokenness, With Openhandedness, and Through Others. Possess and maintain a teachable spirit. Strengths: conflict resolution between children, positive outlook, reliable, able to multi task and work in a fast paced environment. We value reliability and responsibility.
- Experience: Experience with child care centers a plus. Basic knowledge of feeding, diapering, and leading children’s activities.
- Requirements: Affirmation of Kensington’s mission, vision and values is a must. Willingness to get CPR certification, current certification a plus.
- Show love and respect to all of our children.
- Arrive on time and complete all scheduled shifts.
- Provide our children with great care and attention at all times.
- Perform and record diaper changes and feedings in a timely manner.
- Discipline according to our policy.