Campus: Clinton Township
Clinton Lighting and Facility Tech
To apply for this full time position please send cover letter and resume to HR@kensingtonchurch.org
Manage all technical functions/systems throughout the CT facility (MPR, k-kids wing, green room and lobby). Along with the Production Director, create, implement and oversee policies and procedures regarding use of technology in these areas along with identifying and developing volunteers to increase oversight capacities. Lead service and ministry lighting at the Clinton Township campus including design, set up, live implementation, tear down, maintenance and volunteer participation.
Character: Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ, and extend the love of God to those seeking Him. Show a strong commitment to living out the values of Kensington in all areas of his/her life: In Christ, Under Scripture, As a Family, For the One, From Brokenness, With Openhandedness, and Through Others. Possess and maintain a teachable spirit.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in live production preferred.
- Experience: General knowledge of lighting, video and audio equipment, strong time management skills, organization and the ability to train others. Experience with lighting systems and their implementation. Demonstrates ability to use lighting as an artistic tool to enhance a performance.
- Affirmation of the mission, vision, values, and beliefs at Kensington.
- Ability to recruit, train and lead emerging leaders and volunteers.
- Provides production support for all ministries/events held in the CT MPR, k-kids area, green room and lobby. Train ministry representatives identified to provide technical support for their ministry events (self-tech).
- Organize and maintain all systems connected to the CT facility (MPR, k-kids area, green room and lobby).
- Coordinate lighting for CT services and events in the auditorium including overseeing and scheduling all contract and volunteer lighting designers, operators, etc. Facilitate training, recruitment and serving opportunities for lighting volunteers.
- Partner with CT Production Director on maintenance and upkeep of all lighting equipment and processes.
- Provide spiritual leadership and foster team community and mindset.
- Provide coverage and support for all technical aspects of the campus per the production directors scheduling.
- Participate in all scheduled meetings including weekly DR, campus meeting, all staff meetings etc.
- Provide support for central master calendar tech needs when assigned.