Clarkston Guest Experience Director/Campus Admin
To apply for this part time; 20 hours per week position please send cover letter and resume to HR@kensingtonchurch.org. Must be available to work Sundays.
Guest Experience Director: This position is responsible for the overall communication and support to the volunteer teams including Usher/Greeter, Coffee, Hospitality, Hub, Security and Prayer.
Campus Admin: This position is responsible for the overall communication and administrative responsibilities for the Clarkston Campus. Provide the campus leaders and staff with administrative support to accomplish the goals of each ministry.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ and extend the love of God to those seeking him. Show a strong commitment to living out Kensington Community Church’s values: In Christ, Under Scripture, As a Family, For the One, From Brokenness, With Open-handedness, Through Others.
Education: Undergraduate degree in related field preferred.
Experience: Experience recruiting, leading and discipling volunteers. Team player, self-starter, ability to work independently, practices confidentiality.
Requirements: Membership at Kensington Community Church. Affirmation of the mission, vision, values and beliefs of Kensington Community Church.
- Staff Support (Lead Pastor & Campus Director)
- Database Management
- General Staff support:
- Update Facebook page
Guest Experience Director
- Oversee the following Guest Service teams: Security, Hospitality, Prayer, Coffee, Ushers/Greeters
- Lobby Coordinator: Ensure that the lobby is set up effectively to welcome guests and clearly guide them from parking lot to childcare to worship service.
- Weekday: Prepare and follow up for weekend services:
- Co-Lead Campus Events with the Director (These include: Volunteer Recruitment, Good Friday, Easter, Christmas, Superbowl, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Baptism)