Clarkston Auditorium Operations Coordinator
To apply for this part time; 15 hours per week position please send cover letter and resume to HR@kensingtonchurch.org
Assist the KCC’s campus production teams in implementing the weekend services. Help provide vision and strategy for the continued development and implementation of the technical arts in all ministry areas of KCC and its Clarkson campus.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ, and extend the love of God to those seeking him. Show a strong commitment to living out KCC’s values in his/her Christian life.
- Education: Bachelors degree preferred.
- Experience: Experience in audio, lighting, and video systems and their implementation. Experience leading people and resources to accomplish the production needs.
- Requirements: Membership at KCC. Affirmation of the mission, vision, values, and beliefs of KCC.
- Ensure auditorium equipment is set-up and working for Sunday services.
- Schedule all Set-Up/Tear-Down teams, CG operators, Stage Managers, and Audio Engineers for weekend services.
- Maintain a working relationship with the Worship Director and/or the facility point person at the portable facility.
- Communicate regularly with the Worship Arts Director on all service needs and vision for the campus arts & production teams.
- Partner with the portability staff position and teams to successfully fulfill all set up, tear down and transportation needs for the campus.
- Actively recruit and train technical arts volunteers for the campus.