Child Sponsorship Administrative Assistant
To apply for this part time; 20 hrs/week position please send cover letter and resume to HR@kensingtonchurch.org
The primary role of the Child Sponsorship Administrator will be to provide operational and administrative support for the Child Sponsorship program. The position will interface with and support the Child Sponsorship Coordinator.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ and extend the love of God to those seeking Him. Show a strong commitment to living out Kensington’s values of In Christ, Under Scripture, As A Family, For The One, From Brokenness, With Openhandedness and Through Others in their Christian life.
Commitment: Passion to assist the people to be the hands and feet of Jesus in the world
Experience: Demonstrates the ability to work with volunteer or staff led teams and to manage projects through completion.
Characteristics: Innovative, self starter, strong written communication, team player, enjoys people, proactive, detail oriented, and ability to multitask.
Skills: Strong project management ability with extensive knowledge working with Microsoft Word and Excel. Ability to manage and reconcile spread sheets and perform mail merge functions.
Requirements: Membership or in process of membership at Kensington Community Church. Affirmation of the mission, vision, values, and beliefs of Kensington Community Church.
Support facilitation of the child sponsorship program by:
- Maintaining website to include communicating changes and issues with Kensington’s Media department
- Managing sponsorship collections
- Maintaining social media – Facebook
- Communicating with sponsors in the form of emails and mailings providing updates on their children
- Updating the Child Sponsorship database with changes, additions and deletions of children
- Coordinating volunteers in assisting with mailings
- Supporting the Child Sponsorship coordinator in sponsor celebration dinners