Birmingham Portability Director
To apply for this Part-Time, 18 hour/week position, send Cover Letter and Resume to
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK SUNDAYS
Lead the weekend service set up & tear down teams to transform the Birmingham campus from a High School into a church. Lead the transportation of the campus to/from case, movement of trailers as well as outdoor signage.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ, and extend the love of God to those seeking him. Show a strong commitment to living out KCC’s mission statement “To see Every[ONE] transformed and mobilized by Jesus” in his/her Christian life.
1. Education: High School Degree
2. Experience: Hands-on expertise in towing trailers, driving large vehicles and coordinating/leading people.
3. Requirements: Affirmation of the mission, vision, values, and beliefs of KCC.
1. Weekly contact with the Production Director and when needed the Campus Director or campus staff to confirm all details of the weekend needs pertaining to portability.
2. Weekly contact with the Production Director to confirm transportation needs & schedule. Some of these are the To/From case, campus items that need to be transported to the Troy campus.
3. Arrive at Groves High School location by 5:45am Sundays for trailer movement, load in, and set up. Partner with Production Director to coordinate the setup teams and staff to accomplish this.
4. Tear down and load out to begin Sundays directly following the last service. Partner with Production Director to coordinate teardown teams and staff to accomplish this.
5. Coordinate with the Production Director on all maintenance & repair concerns to make sure they are dealt with quickly before the next week.
6. Trailers to be in place at the campus location by Sunday at 6:00am. Trailers back in their designated spaces at end of tear down.
7. Van returned to the Troy campus lot at end of day Sunday with full tank of fuel.
8. Participate in the load out, drop off and return of miscellaneous items per weekend need when available. Timing and details to be determined in weekly contact with Production Director.